Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » Przywitalnia » Wednesday in a statement
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
Wednesday in a statement
PostWysłany: Sro Lis 20, 2019 04:04 Odpowiedz z cytatem
ruogu1234
Sufler
Sufler

A recent impromptu brawl between rival coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei (The Axe Murderer) Silva on the TV set of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" had MMA fans rushing to find the video. Not (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey. The UFC womens bantamweight champion, who was a coach on Season 18, has no time for the reality TV show these days. "I dont watch The Ultimate Fighter now that I know how much bull is in it," said Rousey, adding an extra syllable to bull. "I dont support it." "I used to watch it all the time. Now I wont watch it," she added. Rousey said she was turned off "by the blatant disrespect the production had for the athletes." The series which debuted in 2005, is produced by Pilgrim Studios which specializes in reality TV. "They dont know the first thing about fighting," said Rousey. "They only know about reality TV and they treated us like we were Real Housewives of Atlanta and not elite athletes that should be respected. "And I dont support people like that so I dont watch the show anymore." The UFC acknowledged its womens champion had not enjoyed her experience on the program. "Its no secret that Ronda didnt have a good time on The Ultimate Fighter," UFC president Dana White said in a statement provided when The Canadian Press asked for a response from the show producers to Rouseys comments. "When youre on a reality show and youre caught up in the moment, and you do things and you say things without thinking, sometimes when it airs, youre not 100 per cent thrilled with the way you acted or the way you looked. Its happened to me too. Its part of reality television. "Not everyone is crazy with reality TV and its no secret that Ronda butted heads with people in production and on the show. You cant change her mind, thats the way she feels." White also defended the reality TV show, which has spawned spinoffs in Canada, Australia, Brazil, China, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Filming for the latest season takes place this month. "This is the 20th season of The Ultimate Fighter and for many fighters it was an amazing experience, it changed their lives," White said." Not just for the fighters competing on The Ultimate Fighter, but for the coaches too. "The show took Chuck Liddell to the next level, Matt Hughes to the next level, B.J. Penn to the next level. A large number of the superstars of the UFC blew up after being on The Ultimate Fighter. Its not going to be an amazing experience for everybody. Every season fighters have different experiences on the show, and theyre not always good. Thats part of reality television." The UFC conceived the show as a way to get its product on TV. Aspiring UFC fighters spend six weeks in a house together, denied access to the outside world other than to train and fight. With established UFC fighters serving as coaches, the cast members compete against each other with the last man or woman standing earning a UFC contract. Fake Balenciaga Cheap . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. Fake Balenciaga . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Fake Balenciaga From China . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. Fake Balenciaga Shoes . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters.DAVIE, Fla. - The Miami Dolphins have signed offensive lineman Daryn Colledge to a one-year contract. Colledge spent the past three seasons with the Arizona Cardinals. Before that, he spent five seasons with the Green Bay Packers, where he was coached by current Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin. Colledge gives the Dolphins depth at guard. He has appeared in all 128 games over his eight-year career, and that streak is the most by any active guard in the NFL.dddddddddddd General manager Dennis Hickey says Colledge is "a proven player who brings a tremendous amount of experience and versatility to the organization." Colledge is a native of North Pole, Alaska and played his college ball at Boise State. The deal was announced on Monday. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Sro Lis 20, 2019 04:04
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu