Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » Koncerty » happy at missing a birdie opportunity with the pin
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
happy at missing a birdie opportunity with the pin
PostWysłany: Pon Lis 18, 2019 06:14 Odpowiedz z cytatem
ruogu1234
Sufler
Sufler

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Kobe Bryant will have surgery Wednesday on his torn right rotator cuff, likely ending his 19th season with the Los Angeles Lakers.Bryant seriously aggravated a lingering shoulder ache while dunking last week in New Orleans. The star guard and the Lakers decided Monday on surgery, which typically requires several months of rehabilitation.The Lakers will announce a timetable for Bryants recovery after surgery, but coach Byron Scott anticipates losing the third-leading scorer in NBA history for the rest of the year.Kobe is probably not going to play again this season, Scott said.We all know how tough he is, Scott added after Mondays practice. Hes a trooper, so we pray for him that his return will be sooner rather than later.The 36-year-old Bryants torn rotator cuff is likely his third straight season-ending injury. He missed the 2013 playoffs with a torn Achilles tendon, and he played just six games last season before breaking a bone near his left knee. His famously resilient body has finally worn down from the accumulated grind of nearly two decades and several lengthy postseasons with the Lakers, including five NBA title runs.After returning at nearly full strength in training camp, Bryant sat out eight games to rest in the last month and played on a strict minutes limit. He still dealt with assorted aches and setbacks before he injured his shoulder.Bryant met with Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic on Monday, determining his injurys extent and deciding on surgery. He is averaging 22.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5.6 assists in 35 games this season, but shooting a career-worst 37.3 per cent in a wildly inconsistent season.The Lakers reacted to the news with disappointment and respect for Bryant, who was selected to the All-Star game for the 17th time last week.Kobe is a warrior, Lakers forward Carlos Boozer said. Hes strong, and hes going to attack rehab like he always has.The Lakers also discouraged speculation that Bryants career might be over. He is the NBAs highest-paid player at $23.5 million this season, and he is under contract for $25 million next year.I think hes done everything that you can possibly do in this league, and I think at times, we dont appreciate all the stuff that hes been able to accomplish, Scott said. I dont think we appreciate how tough he is, all the injuries and other things that hes played with, to be able to come back the way that hes come back. I dont see Kobe as the type of guy that wants to leave his legacy on (these) terms. I think he wants to go out on his own terms. Well just have to wait and see.The Lakers (12-33) are in the midst of another aimless season, losing eight straight heading into Tuesdays visit from Washington. The 16-time NBA champion franchise is almost certain to miss the playoffs in consecutive seasons for the first time since 1976.The Lakers also owe a first-round draft pick to the Phoenix Suns to complete their disastrous trade for Steve Nash, who played just 65 games in the last three years and never suited up this season. But Los Angeles will keep the pick this summer if it lands in the top five, providing ample incentive for fans to hope the Lakers collapse is total.Bryant wasnt at the Lakers training complex Monday, and he didnt attend their loss to Houston on Sunday night. Scott plans to speak with Bryant throughout the week to see what hes thinking about his future, but he hopes Bryant isnt ready to quit.With the Achilles last year, everybody said he was done, Scott said. He came back and I think the first month of the season, he proved to everybody that he still has a lot left in the tank. I think he still has that hunger and that competitive nature to come out and prove it again. After the surgery, Ill talk to him and see how it is. Well talk and well go from there. NCAA Jerseys China . This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. Replica NCAA Jerseys . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game. Cheap Basketball College Jerseys . Numbers Game looks at the As getting Jon Lester from Boston, sending Yoenis Cespedes to the Red Sox along with a deal involving the As and the Minnesota Twins. The Athletics Get: LHP Jon Lester, LF Jonny Gomes, OF Sam Fuld and cash.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Ben Crane has waited so long to contend for another PGA Tour title that being patient through weather delays is no problem at all. Staying atop the leaderboard into the third round helps. Crane went more than 28 hours between competitive shots due to weather delays, and he was at 13 under with a four-stroke lead through six holes Saturday when another storm stopped play again at the St. Jude Classic. "What an opportunity I have," Crane said. "Certainly at the beginning of the week I never thought I would have been here, so Ill just try to go home relax, get some food in me and sleep as fast as I can because we got to come back out at 7 a.m. and restart tomorrow." Troy Merritt, a group ahead of Crane, was at 9 under, with playing partner Peter Malnati at 8 under. Billy Horschel, Retief Goosen and Camilo Villegas were 7 under on their front nines. Phil Mickelson, who hasnt won in 19 straight events dating to the British Open, had pars on each of his first nine holes and was at 5 under. Hes one of many players using the event to tune up for the U.S. Open next week at Pinehurst. Play stopped at 6:49 p.m. with officials hoping to have the leaders tee off for the final round by 9:10 a.m. Sunday, if they can avoid a fog delay like the one that delayed the start of play for an hour Saturday morning. A storm Thursday forced 60 players to wrap up the first round Friday, and only 32 finished the second before two delays, the second for a thunderstorm that left water standing in fairways, bunkers and cart paths. The third round finally started at 3 p.m. with threesomes going off both tees. At least fans got to stick around all of Saturday afternoon after being sent home early the past two days. Crane didnt tee off until 4:50 p.m. Saturday after finishing up his second round at 12:18 p.m. Friday. But this is Cranes 300th career PGA Tour start, even though his last win was in 2011 at the McGladrey Classic. Crane said he cant remember playing with a lead this late iin a tournament its been so long.dddddddddddd He is putting well here this week, and he birdied his first hole to go to 13 under for the tournament as he rolled in a nearly 19-footer on the par-4 first. After hitting his approach into the rough behind the green on No. 2, Crane made a 12-footer to save par. "Those are kind of critical putts right now, kind of keep the momentum going," Crane said. Merritt, who did not make a start on tour in 2012 or 2013 and missed his first six cuts this year, is the closest to Crane. "Anything can happen on the final day when weve seen six-shot leads falter on the last day," Merritt said. "If you can stay within a couple shots, that would be great. Anything can happen on Sunday on the PGA Tour." Mickelson tied for 49th last week in the Memorial following a visit from FBI agents and lingering questions about an insider-trading investigation. He never teed off at all Friday with the horn blowing for the second time with him at the No. 1 tee. He said he couldnt hit his irons close enough or his putts in his second round. He started bogey-birdie-bogey-birdie, though he birdied Nos. 14 and 15 to get to 5 under. He rolled in a 16-footer to save par on the par-5 16th and wasnt happy at missing a birdie opportunity with the pin at the front of the green. "I had a chance to get up and down," Mickelson said. "I think if I had birdied 16 I might have gotten one more with a little bit of momentum. ... Im certainly not that far back, but I do need to get off to a quick start. I got to get a good front nine here this third round and get off to a fast start." Divots: Local favourite John Daly was among 71 making the cut at even par. Defending champ Harris English missed the cut along with Patrick Reed, Lee Westwood and David Toms, a two-time champ here. ... David Duval withdrew after seven holes in his second round. He was at 7 over for the tournament. He was the 10th to withdraw since this event started. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Pon Lis 18, 2019 06:14
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu