Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » PHILOSOPHY OF MIRACLE (Философия чуда) » a second yellow card and dismissed
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
a second yellow card and dismissed
PostWysłany: Pią Lis 15, 2019 07:14 Odpowiedz z cytatem
ruogu1234
Sufler
Sufler

ST. LOUIS - Michael Wacha doesnt mind a little bad weather. Wacha had to wait out yet another lengthy rain delay, Matt Carpenter drove in three runs and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Chicago Cubs 6-4 Sunday. St. Louis took two of three from the Cubs and has won four of six. Chicago has lost three of four. Rain has figured in all three of Wachas starts this season. He actually seemed to embrace a third-inning downpour that halted play against the Cubs for 46 minutes. "Im used to it," he said. "You just have to accept it and youve got to stay focused. I tried to stay loose and just keep my mind in what I needed to do." Wachas first start of the season was delayed before first pitch by 2 hours, 40 minutes. He endured a short 12-minute delay at the outset of his second outing. Wacha (2-0) allowed three runs and five hits in 6 1-3 innings Sunday. He gave up a two-run homer to Anthony Rizzo on the 16th pitch of the game, but yielded just one run on three hits the rest of the way. He struck out eight and walked one. "At the start, I was a little erratic, but I was able to settle down a little bit," he said. "I got some quick innings and some quick outs." St. Louis manager Mike Matheny says Wacha has the mental makeup to handle lengthy or short delays. "Hes strong and he knows what to do out there," Matheny said. "He keeps a good focus. I felt like his curveball was a lot better after the delay." Carpenter hit a two-run single in the second inning and added a sacrifice fly in the fourth that put St. Louis ahead to stay at 4-3. He is tied with Yadier Molina for the team lead with nine RBI. "It felt good to get the job done," Carpenter said. "When you get up in those situations, you just try and put a good at-bat up there and I thought I did that." Trevor Rosenthal gave up a run in the ninth, but retired Luis Valbuena and Emilio Bonifacio with the tying runs on base to pick up his fourth save in four opportunities. Chicago starter Edwin Jackson (0-1) allowed four runs and eight hits in six innings. He struck out five and walked three in a grueling 114-pitch effort. "I didnt feel too bad," Jackson said. "I threw a lot of pitches. I was behind in a lot of counts. They were aggressive, thats a good hitting team." Jhonny Peralta highlighted a two-run eighth with an RBI double that put St. Louis up 6-3. Rizzo got his club started with his second homer of the season. "I just got extended," Rizzo said. "I was lucky enough to get the barrel on it." After Carpenter singled in two runs in the second, he stole second and scored on Kolten Wongs single for a 3-2 lead. The Cubs tied the game in the fourth on a run-scoring single by Welington Castillo. Carpenter then gave St. Louis the lead for good with a sacrifice fly to left that brought in Peter Bourjos, who began the fourth inning with a triple. "We did the things we had to at the right times to win," Carpenter said. Trailing 4-3, Mike Olt led off the Cubs seventh with a double off Wacha. Castillo struck out and reliever Kevin Siegrist retired Darwin Barney and Bonifacio to end the threat. Siegrist retired all five batters he faced. "We had some chances, just couldnt get hits at the right time," Rizzo said. NOTES: The Cubs are winless in their last nine series. Their last series win came in September when they won two of three in Cincinnati. .... St. Louis begins a 10-game road trip Monday with the first of a three-game set in Milwaukee. Lance Lynn (2-0, 6.55 ERA) takes on Matt Garza (0-1, 2.57) in the opener. ... The Cubs conclude a five-game road trip with two games against the New York Yankees. Jason Hammel (2-0, 2.63) faces Masahiro Tanaka (1-0, 3.21) in the first game on Tuesday. .... St. Louis C Yadier Molina has 11 hits in his last 22 at-bats, including two hits on Sunday. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Womens . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. Air Max 270 Mens Cheap . Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come. http://www.max270cheap.com/ . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away. Air Max 270 White Cheap . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five. Nike Air Max 270 React Bauhaus For Sale . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. MILAN, Italy -- Roma failed to equal the European record of 11 straight league victories to start the season as a goal from former player Alessio Cerci saw it held to a 1-1 draw at Torino in Serie A on Sunday for its first dropped points of the campaign. Rudi Garcias side had already set a Serie A record by winning its opening 10 matches but was looking to equal the best start in any of the top five European leagues, set by English club Tottenham in 1960-61. "Whats important is that the squad played with heart and quality especially in the first half," Garcia said. "I liked it that we tried to win right up until the end. "This is football, we cant win them all, but a draw away from home is not a negative result." Roma moved three points above Juventus and Napoli, who play each other next week. Inter Milan and newly-promoted Hellas Verona are nine points behind after earlier wins against Udinese and Cagliari respectively. Elsewhere, teenage forward Domenico Berardi scored a hat trick to help Sassuolo beat 10-man Sampdoria 4-3, while Lazio fell to a surprise 2-0 defeat at home to Genoa. Roma took the lead in the 28th minute. Federico Balzaretti found Miralem Pjanic on the left side of the area and he cut it back for Kevin Strootman to volley home. Torino levelled shortly after the hour mark when Riccardo Meggiorini robbed the ball off Mehdi Benatia and crossed for Cerci to sidefoot in from close range. It was only the second goal Roma had conceded all season and its first in 743 minutes of football. Meggiorini had gone close to the equalizer minutes earlier with a stunning strike which Roma goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis had to dive at full stretch to save. Earlier, Inter recorded a dominant 3-0 victory at Udinese. Palacio broke the deadlock in the 25th minute when he headed in Saphir Taiders free kick. And it got worse for Udinese four minutes later when Zeljko Brkic completely mistimed his exit and flapped haplessly at Esteban Cambiassos corner, allowing Andrea Ranocchia to volley in at the far post. Fredy Guarin hit the post in the second half before Ricardo Alvarez added a third in stoppage time, slotting Palacios cross into an empty net. "I saw the best Inter performance of the season, even considering the level of the opponent," Inter coach Walter Mazzarri said. "t;We really wanted to come here and impose our game.dddddddddddd I always try to instil that into my players, that we must not let ourselves be conditioned by whether were playing at home or not." Verona also dominated on its way to a sixth successive home victory, winning 2-1 against Cagliari, which has now lost three successive matches. "This Verona side has to think only about working well as it is doing," Verona coach Andrea Mandorlini said. "Its right that the fans are dreaming, but we have to think about staying in this league." Luca Toni headed home a corner in the eighth minute to give Verona an early lead and the home side all but sealed the match 12 minutes into the second half when Bosko Jankovic played a one-two with Romulo before curling into the far corner. Daniele Conti volleyed in a consolation goal for Cagliari in stoppage time. In Rome, Lazio seemed in complete control in the first half and Genoa had goalkeeper Mattia Perin to thank for keeping them in the match with several crucial saves, including a spectacular stop to deny Miroslav Klose. Juraj Kucka broke the deadlock on the hour mark with an angled drive and Genoa doubled its lead 10 minutes later when Alberto Gilardino converted a penalty following a Michael Ciani handball. Newly-promoted Sassuolos match at Sampdoria had already been deemed a relegation dogfight and the home side appeared to be in control after Nicola Pozzi had given it a first half lead. However, the match turned at the start of the first half. Berardi fired in the equalizer before putting Sassulo in front from the penalty spot two minutes later after Andrea Costa had tripped the youngster. Costa was shown a second yellow card and dismissed. Antonio Floro Flores appeared to have secured the match but Samp levelled with goals from Eder and Lorenzo De Silvestri. But it wasnt over yet and Berardi secured Sassuolos second win of the season in the final minute, with another penalty after Shkodran Mustafi fouled Diego Farias. In the lunchtime kickoff, Paulinho scored the only goal of the game in the 11th minute as Livorno beat 10-man Atalanta 1-0 to earn its first win in eight matches. Atalanta was forced to play for nearly an hour a man short after Carlos Carmona was shown a second yellow card for a challenge on Ibrahima Mbaye. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Pią Lis 15, 2019 07:14
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu