Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » Konfrontacje z Vitasem » Montreal Canadiens roster
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
Montreal Canadiens roster
PostWysłany: Sro Paź 30, 2019 06:25 Odpowiedz z cytatem
ruogu1234
Sufler
Sufler

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Dan Ellis made 20 saves to help the Dallas Stars beat the Edmonton Oilers 4-0 on Friday night in a preseason game. Brett Ritchie had two third-period goals for the Stars at Cox Convention Center, including an empty-netter. Austin Smith beat Devan Dubnyk to make it 1-0 at 11:07 in the first, and Luke Gazdic converted a 3-on-1 rush in the second. Adidas Nmd Herre Tilbud . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Adidas Basketball Sko Danmark .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. http://www.dknmdskotilbud.com/yeezy-powerphase-danmark.html . -- ETwaun Moore had 14 points in 30 minutes, and the Orlando Magic defeated the Detroit Pistons 87-86 on Sunday night. Adidas Nmd Herre Udsalg . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. Adidas Nmd r1 Herre Sort .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court.First-round draft pick Nikita Scherbak is doing everything he can to crack the Montreal Canadiens roster, but admits its a difficult task for a first-year player. "Its very hard, a lot of pressure, a lot of people watching, but Im alright right now," Scherbak told reporters after the second day of the Canadiens development camp in Brossard, Quebec. Scherbak said his goal is to make to it to the NHL this season, but ultimately the decision will be left to the coaching staff. "Its hard work and well see," said Scherbak. "I cant say I already know (who will make the roster), its the coaches opinion… Its a big pressure for me, but Im trying to play next season, Ill try everything to make it to the NHL." The 18-year-old acknowledged he has areas of his game he needs to improve on in order to play at the top level. "I play pretty well in the offensive zone, but I need to work on defensive zone and compete level with the puck." The native of Moscow, Russia said his favourite player in the league also hails from his home country. "I think Pavel Datsyuk is my favourite player. When I was young, I watched him every time, he was my favourite." Scherbak, who joined the WHLs Saskatoon Blades last season, said hes been working on his English and has used television to help him improve. "I like SportsCentre, I watched just sports like NHL games, NBA games and everything about sports." Undrafted forward Jiri Sekac has also been given his shot with the Montreal Canadiens and he plans to make the most of it. Speaking to reporters following the second day of the development camp, Sekac told reporters he bbelieves he earned his shot with the team through strong play overseas.dddddddddddd "I had a really, really good season (in the KHL), and I think thats the reason why I received so many offers," Sekac said. Sekac added that he had been given roughly 10 offers, but narrowed his list to four top-level teams before signing a two-year entry-level contract with the Canadiens. The 22-year-old said he made the decision to join the Canadiens based on his knowledge of the franchise and a visit to the city of Montreal following the World Hockey Championship. He did, however, admit to having a connection with Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec, though the Czech centre made no impact on his decision. "I didnt really know (Pleakanec), but two years ago, we started playing roller hockey together back in Kladno (Czech Republic), because were from the same town. We didnt really talk about Montreal, though he told me a few things. But it was just my decision (to join the Canadiens), I wasnt making the decision because of someones opinions," Sekac said. Sekac told the media that he hopes he is "really close" to making the NHL, but admitted no player has an easy road to making it immediately. When asked what he thought of Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin mentioning his name amongst three players he believed could fill a spot on the wing in the top nine of the Canadiens lineup, Sekac said hed "do his best to fill the spot" and added he hoped Bergevin was right. Sekac spent the last three seasons playing with Prague Lev of the KHL, finishing second on the team in points with 11 goals and 17 assists in 47 games. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Sro Paź 30, 2019 06:25
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu