Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » The Boston Bruins used a third-period rally to even their se
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
The Boston Bruins used a third-period rally to even their se
PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 05, 2019 05:22 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bellroll33
...ze zniżką 50 % :)
...ze zniżką 50 % :)

The Boston Bruins used a third-period rally to even their series against the Montreal Canadiens, while the Los Angeles Kings scored late to tie before winning in overtime against the Anaheim Ducks. Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty, Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens. Midway through the third period, the Canadiens held a 3-1 lead, on the strength of two goals from Thomas Vanek, rebounding nicely from having his ice time cut in Game One, and one from defenceman Mike Weaver. While the Canadiens held a two-goal lead -- which apparently isnt remotely safe in this years playoffs -- they were losing the territorial battle quite handily and the game played out as a microcosm of why shot-based analysis makes sense. Sure, its possible that Carey Price could have continued standing on his head, making great save after great save, but the Bruins carried play, to the tune of 58.4% at even-strength, so odds were against holding them off. Thats not to say it cant happen. It happened in Game One and the Canadiens were 10 minutes away from escaping Boston with a 2-0 series lead, but when one side continues to generate chances, they usually start going in at some point. Which brings us the Bruins line of Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron and Reilly Smith; one of the best lines in hockey this season. Bergeron (1 G, 1 A) and Marchand (2 A) each had two points in the third-period comeback, and Smith put the exclamation point on it, burying the winning goal with 3:32 remaining. Bergeron now has eight points to lead the Bruins in the postseason. Canadiens D P.K. Subban, who assisted on both of Vaneks goals, lead the Habs with nine points in six playoff games. As for the territorial dominance, it was the Bruins third line that carried the play in that respect. Loui Eriksson and Carl Soderberg were on for 75% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts when they were on the ice. That tilted ice made it difficult for the Canadiens to sustain their lead. For the Habs, D Josh Gorges was a standout, on for 59.1% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts, as the Canadiens only had 34.7% of the 5-on-5 shots with Gorges off the ice. As much as the Canadiens have been dominated, possession-wise (getting 41.0% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts), through the first two games, they have to be satisfied with the results. They picked up a road split and head home for two, but also must realize that they will have to be dramatically better to withstand the onslaught they have faced from Boston. GABORIK DEAL PAYS DIVIDENDS Los Angeles Kings LW Marian Gaborik scored with seven seconds left in the third period to force overtime in Game One against the Anaheim Ducks, then 12:07 into the extra frame, he re-directed a pass from Anze Kopitar past Ducks goaltender Jonas Hiller, giving the Kings a 3-2 win. (Thats right, Jonas Hiller, whose last start was April 6, got the Game One start for Anaheim, and stopped 33 of the 36 shots he faced.) Gaborik had two goals and an assist, giving him eight points in eight playoff games, prompting some discussion about his trade deadling acquisition from Columbus. I wrote about the deal at the time, suggesting that the opportunity to play with a dominant possession player like Kopitar would provide a chance for Gaborik to regain his scoring touch. After being held scoreless in his first three games with the Kings, Gaborik has 24 points in 24 (regular season plus playoff) games. Here are the highest-scoring players, with their new teams, among those that moved at this years trade deadline:Ales Hemsky, RW, Ottawa (4 G, 13 A)Marian Gaborik, LW, Los Angeles (5 G, 11 A)Thomas Vanek, RW, Montreal (6 G, 9 A)Brandon Pirri, C, Florida (7 G, 7 A)Matt Moulson, LW, Minnesota (6 G, 7 A)Ryan Callahan, RW, Tampa Bay (6 G, 5 A)Lee Stempniak, RW, Pittsburgh (4 G, 7 A)Calle Jarnkrok, C, Nashville (2 G, 7 A)Martin St. Louis, RW, N.Y. Rangers (1 G, 7 A) Kopitar picked up three assists to move into the playoff scoring lead, with 13 points. With assists on both Ducks goals, Ryan Getzlaf is up to a team-leading nine points in the postseason. With D Robyn Regehr injured in the first period, Kings D Drew Doughty played a game-high 33:06, while Alec Martinez -- who scored the games first goal -- logged a career-high 28:16. Doughty was a possession monster, and the Kings had 64.6% of the 5-on-5 shots when Doughty was on the ice, compared to 44.8% when Doughty was off the ice. Coming into the series, the Kings were expected to hold a decided advantage in puck possession, since they were the leagues best during the regular season, but the Ducks ran neck-and-neck with the Kings. At 5-on-5, they tied with 41 unblocked shot attempts. The Ducks line of Emerson Etem, Nick Bonino and Devante Smith-Pelly was on for more than 60% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts, when they were on the ice, despite starting the vast majority of their shifts in the defensive zone. They feasted on Kings D Slava Voynov, who was at the low-end (44.4%) of the possession spectrum for the Kings. That the Ducks could handle the possession game against Los Angeles was encouraging but, no matter how you slice it, losing a lead in the final 10 seconds is disheartening. Can they recover to salvage a home split in Game Two? Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Alex Avila Diamondbacks Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Eduardo Escobar Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. http://www.diamondbackssale.com/diamondbacks-matt-szczur-jersey/ .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. Adam Jones Diamondbacks Jersey . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking.KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Defending overall champion Marcel Hirscher posted the fastest time in the first run of a World Cup slalom in heavy snow Friday. The Austrian opened the race in 56.92 seconds. Felix Neureuther of Germany was 0.38 behind to become the only racer within a second of the lead. Luca Aerni of Switzerland, who started 27th, finished 1.36 behind in third, closely followed by Fritz Dopfer of Germany and Alexis Pinturault of France, who won the slalom in Wengen last week. "Visibilty was obviously bad," said Hirscher, who wiped his goggles immediately after crossing the finish line. Michael Janyk of Whistler, B.C., was the top Canadian in 17th place. Mario Matt of Austria skied out in the first run, which means Hirscher will remain in the lead of the slalom standings regardless the outcome of the second run. Hirscher is aiming to become the first slalom skier to win back-to-back crystal globes since Thomas Sykora in 1997 and 98. Its the final slalom before nations have to name their Alpine skiing teams for the Sochi Olympics. After days of mild weather, course workers salted the piste in order to harden up the surface, but the fresh snow made for difficult conditions. Furthermore, the unusual placing of some gates by Croatian coach Ante Kostelic made racing even hharder.dddddddddddd. "On such a tough course the field gets torn apart," Hirscher said. Kostelic, the father of former overall champions Ivica and Janica, has made a name for setting challenging courses. A year ago in Kitzbuehel, the jury rejected a course set by Kostelic, deeming it as "unskiable." The course wasnt that extraordinary this time, though Neureuther said it was "by far the most difficult slalom in Kitzbuehel I have ever done." "Visibility is brutal, the course setting is extreme, and the piste is bad," the German said. "Its extreme but we are the best ski racers so we have to adapt to these conditions. I managed that quite well in the first run. I think nobody feels really well today." Nolan Kasper of the United States lost a pole when he tried to clean his goggles during the final part of his run. He still completed the final gates and came 3.34 seconds behind in 25th place. "Its definitely tough, its one or two gates in a row that get a lot of splashback," Kasper said. "Its not the snow falling, its the snow from the gate. Thats why I tried to wipe my goggles and dropped my pole. I am probably not going to do that next run." The second run will be held under floodlights later Friday. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Czw Wrz 05, 2019 05:22
Reklama

PostWysłany: Pią Wrz 18, 2020 12:42 Odpowiedz z cytatem
MariaDiaz
Pierwszy raz na koncercie
Pierwszy raz na koncercie

That was orthodox that education is only limited and right of boys. Girls have no right to go out and get an education. By essay writer org, This was the conservative thinking. People with conservative thinking had this opinion. But know people have modernized themselves. They know that in a society means and women have the same status.
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 22, 2021 04:39 Odpowiedz z cytatem
francheslove19
Gość

I have been there for a long time and saw many music stores close by. Unless I am an expert in a particular profession, I buy and sell various instruments, mainly string instruments. Online competition and international online competition is very fierce for many music companies. .. I shop on Craigslist, cheap stores and flea markets. I don't sell many gadgets, but it's a lot more profitable than running a small shop. I usually sell Facebook through word of mouth and Craigslist, but sometimes I have tools to ship to existing music stores etc.

Read more here
https://games.lol/rise-of-empires-ice-and-fire/
games.lol/scribble-rider/

Wysłany: Czw Lip 22, 2021 04:39
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: