Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » injury and called up catcher Sandy Leon from Triple-A
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
injury and called up catcher Sandy Leon from Triple-A
PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 05, 2019 04:45 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bellroll33
...ze zniżką 50 % :)
...ze zniżką 50 % :)

SAN FRANCISCO - The Washington Nationals have placed catcher Wilson Ramos on the 15-day disabled list with a right hamstring injury and called up catcher Sandy Leon from Triple-A Syracuse. The Nationals announced the move before Wednesday nights game at San Francisco. Manager Matt Williams says an MRI on Ramos revealed a Grade-1 hamstring strain. Williams hopes Ramos will be back in the lineup as soon as hes eligible to come off the DL. Ramos was injured running out a double in the ninth inning of Tuesday nights 2-1 win against the Giants. He was taken out of the game and initially thought the injury wouldnt sideline him. Ramos is batting .261 with one home run and 11 RBIs. Jose Lobaton started at catcher Wednesday night. Odell Beckham Jr Browns Jersey . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. Joe Thomas Jersey .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Antonio-Callaway-Browns-Jersey/ . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Greedy Williams Jersey .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. Bernie Kosar Youth Jersey . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto.MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan dismissed manager Clarence Seedorf on Monday and replaced him with another club great, Filippo Inzaghi. In a brief statement, Milan said it has handed youth-team coach Inzaghi a two-year contract until June 30, 2016. "I am very happy, today for me is an unforgettable day," Inzaghi said. "I thank President (Silvio) Berlusconi and the whole club for their trust and the prestigious opportunity that has been given to me. "I will give my all for these colours, with dedication, passion and determination, as I have always done whether as a player or as coach of the youth teams." Seedorf, who was only four months into a 2 1/2 year contract, replaced the fired Massimiliano Allegri in January. The former Dutch star led Milan to an eighth-place finish in Serie A, with 11 wins in his 19 league matches in charge. Despite an impresssive first leg performance against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League last 16, Milan went out to the eventual runners-up 5-1 on aggregate.dddddddddddd The 40-year-old Inzaghi has long been touted as a future coach of Milan. Like his former teammate Seedorf, Inzaghi has no previous first-team managerial experience. But the Italian has been coaching in the youth sectors at Milan since retiring in 2012 and has achieved impressive results. Inzaghi had a glittering 11-year playing career at Milan, winning two Serie A titles -- to add to the one he won at Juventus -- and two Champions League trophies. "I am honoured and proud to be the coach of a team that has been my life for so many years, a team and a club with which I have shared unforgettable joy and emotions," Inzaghi added. The former striker also won the World Cup with Italy in 2006. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Czw Wrz 05, 2019 04:45
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: