Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » With an impressive showing as a member of Canadas Fed Cup te
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
With an impressive showing as a member of Canadas Fed Cup te
PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 04, 2019 08:03 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bellroll33
...ze zniżką 50 % :)
...ze zniżką 50 % :)

With an impressive showing as a member of Canadas Fed Cup team over the weekend, Blainville, Quebecs Aleksandra Wozniak reflects on her play and her preparation for Roland Garros in her personal blog on RDS.ca and TSN.ca. --- We took advantage of the opportunity to advance to World Group I at the Fed Cup for the first time in history by beating Slovakia last weekend, so were off to play next season as one of eight finalists in February! Playing at PEPS Stadium at Laval University, the facility was expanded to accommodate 3,500 people. While the stands werent completely filled as they were in Montreal last February, that didnt hold back the great atmosphere. People were encouraging us, shouting out our names and having fun on each point (though I had a very long match where I had to battle until the very end). My family and my friends were also among the crowd and it was really fun to learn as much as I did there. It wasnt just about me as I was playing - it was about playing for my country and all of those watching. The viewing public is important and I dont want to disappoint them, but I wasnt really dwelling on that kind of pressure at the time. I tried to stay in the present moment and simply enjoy the energy to try to give a good show and play a good game. Its always very important to do my best to win. People were just happy to be there and support us and it made for a crazy weekend! Just before the tournament, we spent several days training together in Quebec City and we had our official team dinner on Thursday night. We also took the time to work with Iris Setlakwe, as the fashion designer helped dress us for this special event (as was the case a couple of months ago in Montreal). We also got acquainted with other players and sponsors - a tradition followed by every delegation during the Fed Cup. It was also at this time that we did our traditional gift exchange. Our gift for the Slovaks - maple syrup! Never Give Up It was a bit hard early on in my opening match when I lost the first set. Jana Cepelova, ranked 52nd in the world, was very tough and had lots of confidence after a strong performance in Charleston. This is a player who went to the net a lot and never hit the same ball. Shes already beaten good players like Serena Williams and has the ability to change speeds during a point. She can make three rhythm changes by alternating her slice, or cushioning her forehand before suddenly attacking with lots of force and precision in the corners. Its not easy to guage a girl like this, as she was very gifted. That being said, it was necessary for me to raise my game up a notch and find my pace to reverse the trend. As this was the first time I was facing Cepelova, I was trying to get a read on her game at the start. It took me a little while, because it was not easy adjusting to the ball. I was hooked as I tried to avoid my earlier mistakes while trying to force errors. In short, it was a physical and mental challenge, coming back twice - in the second and third sets - as she was serving for the match. And that first victory on Day 1 was very important to set the tone for the competition. And all this time, captain Sylvain Bruneau was at my side to motivate me, telling me to remember what I should do and to always be alert. Its good to have the opportunity to rely on a coach and his advice during a match. In other tournaments, you cant ask for that much help so frequently. Finally, my next next Grand Slam stop is at Roland Garros. The challenge will be to adapt to the change from hard surface to clay. Ill be in full preparation this week in Montreal, playing on the clay courts of Uniprix Stadium at Jarry Park. Ill then fly off to Cagnes-sur-Mer in France, for the qualifications next week and then make a stop in Prague before the qualifications for the Internationaux de France - which begins on May 21. https://www.facebook.com/WozAlekshttp://www.aleksandrawozniak.com/Twitter @alekswoz Pedro Chirivella Liverpool Jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Alberto Moreno Liverpool Jersey . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Danny-Ings-Liverpool-Jersey/ . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Dejan Lovren Jersey . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. Simon Mignolet Jersey . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will attempt to salvage a split of this weekends four-game series with the Kansas City Royals on Sunday. The Blue Jays were defeated in each of the first two games of the weekend, but they came back in a big way on Saturday. Jose Bautista got things started in the first inning, roping a RBI double to right center to kick off a seven-run first inning. Toronto would add to that total throughout the day en route to a 12-2 victory. Bautista finished 2-for-3 with a RBI and two runs scored, while Adam Lind (3- for-4, 2 RBI, 4 runs), Brett Lawrie (2-for-3, 3 RBI) and Juan Francisco (3- for-4, 4 RBI) all had big days at the plate. Marcus Stroman, who was a late replacement for scheduled starter Drew Hutchison, was the beneficiary of the offensive eruption. Stroman made his first career start in just his sixth Major League game and allowed just one run on five hits while striking out six in six innings. "It was a pretty unbelievable game to be a part of. The offense is just so special," said Stroman. Aaron Brooks was making his first career start on the other side for Kansas City, but he did not fare as well. Brooks allowed all seven runs in the first inning and was relieved after recording only two outs. He gave up five hits and three walks. "I just couldnt control the zone," said Brooks. "I was just trying to do a little too much I guess." Jeremy Guthrie will attempt to keep up a recent string of success when he takes the mound for Kansas City on Sunday. Although he was tagged with the loss in his last start, Guthrie allowed just one run over six innings of work against Houston. That outing came oon the heels of a seven-inning, one-run effort against the White Sox in his previous start.dddddddddddd Guthrie has not been so consistently effective this season, as he is just 2-4 with an ERA of 4.14. In fact, after winning his first two starts of the season, Guthrie has taken a loss in four straight decisions. The good news for the Royals is that they are 6-5 when Guthrie is on the mound. In his 11 seasons in the majors, Guthrie has only three wins in 21 chances against the Blue Jays. He has also taken eight losses, but worked a respectable 3.46 ERA. MLB wins leader Mark Buehrle will try to add to his total when he gets the ball for the Blue Jays. The veteran left-hander has been extremely impressive this season, racking up a 9-1 record in 11 starts, while keeping his ERA to just 2.33. It is quite the turnaround for Buehrle, who went just 12-10 with a 4.15 ERA in 33 starts last season. Buehrle earned his ninth win this past Tuesday, despite letting up four runs, three of which were earned, and failing to get out of the seventh inning. Luckily the Blue Jays bats picked him up, leading to a 9-6 victory over Tampa Bay. There is plenty of familiarity between Buehrle and the Royals, as the left- hander spent his first 12 seasons playing for the division rival White Sox. In 53 appearances, 51 of which were starts, Buehrle has accumulated a 24-12 record and an ERA of 3.64 against the Royals. Toronto had won five straight series entering this weekend. Kansas City has a chance to win its first series since taking two from Colorado on May 13 and May 14. The Royals have not won a four-game series since taking three out of four from the White Sox in the final four games of last season. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Sro Wrz 04, 2019 08:03
Reklama

PostWysłany: Sob Kwi 25, 2020 06:49 Odpowiedz z cytatem
LawreTurner
Pierwszy raz na koncercie
Pierwszy raz na koncercie

Yes, this man is a member of Canada’s FED club and o group. All the issues of the fed and best essay writing service yahoo answers are changed for the motivation for the goals. The portal report is turned for Canada’s items for the best of the players for the games.
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Sob Kwi 25, 2020 06:49
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: