Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » The trainers for both California Chrome and Lexie Lou
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
The trainers for both California Chrome and Lexie Lou
PostWysłany: Wto Lip 09, 2019 04:53 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bellroll33
...ze zniżką 50 % :)
...ze zniżką 50 % :)

Del Mar, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - When nominations closed Thursday night for Del Mars $300,000 Hollywood Derby, 22 3-year-olds were named led by Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner California Chrome and Queens Plate champ Lexie Lou. The trainers for both California Chrome and Lexie Lou gave strong indications that the two will meet in the 1 1/8-mile turf stakes on Saturday, Nov. 29. (California Chrome) came out of the race (Breeders Cup Classic) great. I was up there (Los Alamitos) on Monday and trained him and he looks super, trainer Art Sherman said Wednesday morning. Ive wanted to try him on turf, this is an opportune time. And Horse of the Year is on the line. If he wins it, maybe he could be Horse of the Year. It could help. I dont know. While Sherman also nominated his chestnut colt to the Native Diver, same day as the Derby, he clearly is looking at the Derby for Chromes next start. Just the way he moves (running motion) makes me think he could be a good grass horse, Sherman said Thursday morning. Ive wanted to try him on turf, this is an opportune time. If he can run on grass it will give me a lot of options with him next year as a 4-year-old. Lexie Lou, trained by Mark Casse, is no stranger to turf or taking on male 3-year-olds. The filly defeated colts and geldings in the Queens Plate and knows her way around a grass course. I got to tell you I think our filly is pretty tough. She hasnt beaten California Chrome, but she has beaten the boys before. Actually, I think its kind of intriguing, Casse remarked. One thing we know is, our horse will run on the grass. This is my 34th year (training). Ive breezed a lot of horses over the grass and Ive done a lot of things. Ive had horses that worked good on the grass that I thought would run lights out and they didnt run a lick. Ive had ones that didnt look very good in works that ran great in the race. You never know until you try. As a backup, Casse also nominated Lexie Lou to the $300,000 Matriarch, one mile on turf for older fillies and mares on Sunday, Nov. 30, Turf winners also nominated for the Hollywood Derby include Long On Value and Tourist, both trained by Bill Mott. Long On Value won Santa Anitas Twilight Derby going 1 1/8 miles on turf with Rosie Napravnik riding on the Breeders Cup opening day card. Tourist, ridden by Joel Rosario, was runner-up to Adelaide in the 1 1/4-mile Secretariat Stakes on Arlington Million Day, Aug. 16 at Arlington Park. Swell Fles Aanbieding .com) - The Los Angeles Kings peppered Ryan Miller with shot after shot. Swell Nederland . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night. http://www.swellbottlenederland.com/hydro-flask-nederland.html . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. Hydro Flask Fles . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Swell Bottle Sale . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. Following a lengthy rain delay, Canadian Milos Raonic is back on court at Wimbledon, where hes facing Lukasz Kubot of Poland. You can watch the action live NOW on TSN2 and TSN GO. Raonic has yet to drop a set at the 2014 grass tournament. After defeating Matthew Ebden 6-2, 6-2, 6-4 in the first round, the Thornhill native defeated American Jack Sock 6-3,, 6-4, 6-4 to advance past the second round.dddddddddddd Raonic is playing in the third round at the All England Club for the first time in his career. He was defeated in the second round each of his first three trips. Raonics best career finish at a major came earlier this month, when he advanced to the quarter-finals at the French Open. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Wto Lip 09, 2019 04:53
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: