Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » Wednesday nights match with Sporting will be
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
Wednesday nights match with Sporting will be
PostWysłany: Wto Lip 02, 2019 08:12 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bellroll33
...ze zniżką 50 % :)
...ze zniżką 50 % :)

Its a meeting of champions when the defending BPL champions Manchester City pay a visit to MLS Cup holders Sporting Kansas City at Sporting Park in Kansas. You can catch all of the action live on TSN at 9pm et/6pm et. For defending BPL champion City, Wednesday nights match with Sporting will be the first action of their North American tour. After Wednesday, City will compete in the Guinness International Champions Cup where they will play Liverpool, Milan and Olympiacos over the next 10 days. Though, City brings with them a strong team for the tour including new signing Fernando, Samir Nasri and Aleks Kolarov, they will be without the services of striker Alvaro Negredo. The Spanish international suffered a foot injury on Sunday in a 2-1 friendly victory over Hearts. Hes expected to be out for several months. “I want to let you know that its going to be hard for the next few months,” Negredo wrote on Instagram on Monday. “I fractured my fifth metatarsal and will be out a few months. “I will be back stronger than ever.” Sporting Kansas City, who currently sit atop the Eastern Conference, see their date with the English champions as a chance to prove their own championship mettle, but also share Defoes sentiments about having this fixture in the middle of a long season. “Its always important to make sure when were playing any international match that we perform well and continue to raise the profile of the league,” coach Peter Vermes told the Kansas City Star. “All of these games have a certain significance, but I dont want to over play it from the point of view that were in the running for our league at the moment. And playing an exhibition in the middle of the season — as much as its good for an event for all these other things — is not the focus.” Even with the fixture-strain these games put on MLS sides, Sportings American international midfielder Benny Feilhaber sees the importance for Sporting to test its skill against a European giant. “Theyre a great team obviously,” Feilhaber said. “Its their preseason game. We dont know how fit theyre going to be and how much theyre going to put into it, but for us, I think its a good test. It will be fun for the fans. ... Its always exciting to test yourself against a top club and top players.” Denico Autry Jersey . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J. Jihad Ward Jersey . Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-penny-hart-jersey . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Peyton Manning Jersey . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best.MINNEAPOLIS -- All-Star forward Kevin Love missed Minnesotas game against Portland because of a bruised left quadriceps, and starting point guard Kevin Martin also was out Saturday night because of a broken left thumb that will sideline him indefinitely. During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Love limped noticeably a couple hours earlier, but the team didnt announce he would miss the game until just before tipoff. Earlier, he told reporters he took a knee from New Orleans Greg Steimsma on Friday night in Minnesotas road loss. Before the injury was announced, Love -- averaging 25.6 points and 13.3 rebounds -- said he had no plans of skipping the All-Star game. "There was a number of things that happened late in the fourth quarter, getting back late last night, travelling and then just not getting enough treatment before tonight," Love said.dddddddddddd "So well just get back and do some more treatment tonight get in tomorrow and then hopefully be ready Monday night." Martin was hurt Friday in the closing minutes of the Timberwolves 98-91 loss. X-rays taken Saturday morning revealed the fracture. Martin is averaging 19 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 32.3. The Timberwolves also are without starting centre Nikola Pekovic. Hes sidelined by bursitis in his right ankle. All three players were in street clothes behind the bench. "Thats like making up 60 points there and a number of rebounds and a lot of firepower," Love said. "So we just need to get everybody back quickly as we can and I think Ill probably be the first." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Wto Lip 02, 2019 08:12
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: