Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » Would not add it so as not to overload the chart
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
Would not add it so as not to overload the chart
PostWysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 10:14 Odpowiedz z cytatem
zzamand56
Pierwszy raz na koncercie
Pierwszy raz na koncercie

Furthermore, the expected price correction on the daily timeframe should target the targets in the following order: Target 1 – $8,522 (the upper edge of the Keltner channel); Target 2 – 8,039 USD (MA 21 and the central channel); Target 3 – $7,555 (the lower edge of the Keltner channel). Here, the reach of the lower channel edge is based on the market momentum. In case of a bearish market reversal this level will be the first support zone. Finally, we have a series of minimum tools to work with the SK-FX strategy. On the price chart, there are: Moving averages with the periods of 5 and 21, applied to the close; Moving average (nine periods), indicated based on a 5-period moving average; Keltner channel with the nine-bar period, marked according to the closing levels.

In some mods there is also a MACD short moving average, but I. In the indicators window, the tools are: MACD in the form of a line + its moving average with periods 9.21.5; Moving averages with periods 5 and 21, applied to the close. In some modifications, on the author's chart, there is an indicator similar to Aroon. I did not describe the indicator in my educational section since the author does not give information Belize Mobile Number List about it, and its function can be carried out by the adaptive channel and MACD. As a result, this combination of indicators provides the following signals: The deviation of the price from the market equilibrium level; Dynamic crossovers of long indicators with short ones; Price jumps; Divergence and convergence of MACD lines and MACD itself with the price chart; The signal of reversal and correction, when the indicator is close to the borders of the window; Phase signals; Ghost signs.

Speaking clearly, the entire trading process is monitoring the divergence and convergence on long timeframes and the indicators on short timeframes, considering the analysis of indicators on different timeframes and the place of the price relative to the balance level. Furthermore, the analysis always starts from long timeframes, we identify the market by the degree of deviation from the balance and reversal signals. In short timeframes we identify the moment of reversal to open a perfect position. Here, I want to emphasize that the strategy is suggested by an expert trader, so before you start practicing it, study it carefully with all the above indicators to understand how they work. Also, never forget about risk management! Always use StopLoss and TakeProfit levels! Here I will end my educational section dedicated to SK-FX strategy.

Wysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 10:14
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: