Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » Przywitalnia » we were targeting for the new season
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
we were targeting for the new season
PostWysłany: Sro Lis 20, 2019 04:29 Odpowiedz z cytatem
ruogu1234
Sufler
Sufler

TORONTO - Calgary Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell was named CFL offensive player of the week Tuesday after leading the Stampeders to a 43-18 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos in the West Division final. Mitchell passed for 336 yards and threw four touchdown passes last Sunday to help the Stampeders advance to the Grey Cup. He also had a two-yard rushing touchdown. Calgary linebacker Juwan Simpson was named defensive player of the week and running back Jon Cornish took the top Canadian honour. Simpson had seven tackles and a sack while Cornish, a native of New Westminster, B.C., scored two touchdowns and had 174 total yards. Kick returner Brandon Banks was named special teams player of the week after returning two punts for touchdowns in Hamiltons 40-24 win over the Montreal Alouettes in the East Division final. Banks finished with 226 return yards on five punts. Hamilton and Calgary will meet in the 102nd Grey Cup on Sunday in Vancouver. Dillon Peters Angels Jersey .J. - The New York Jets have signed former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback Graham Harrell, giving them some added depth at the position. Dave Niehaus Angels Jersey .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. https://www.cheapangels.com/2453j-anthony-bemboom-jersey-angels.html . It will then be back to business once the puck drops as the two clubs battle for key points in their respective playoff races. Watch the game live on TSN Canadiens and listen on TSN Radio 690 starting at 7:30pm et. Andrew Heaney Angels Jersey . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. Jaime Barria Jersey .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.Garry Monk has been appointed as Leeds United head coach on a one-year rolling contract. Monk has been out of work since he was sacked by Swansea in December, while Championship side Leeds parted company with Steve Evans on Tuesday night.The 37-year-old, who was a long-serving player at Swansea and took over as boss in February 2014, becomes the seventh manager at Elland Road since Massimo Cellino acquired the club in April 2014. Monk told his new clubs official website: It feels great to be here. Im extremely honoured to join Leeds United Football Club - we all know the history of the club and the standing it has in English football.I feel really honoured to be here and Im really looking forward to the challenge ahead. The passion of the fans, the history and the ambition of the owner all ties in with what I wanted to do. Monk is presented as the new Leeds United manager. Image courtesy of Leeds United on Twitter (@LUFC) I want to be challenged and really get my teeth into a big project. That was the underlying factor throughout the whole process and thats the reason why Im here today.This is definitely the right challenge for me and Im really happy to be here.Evans only took charge last October and guided Leeds to 13th place in the Championship last season, but Cellino said on Tuesday that a different approach is required in order to achieve our targets for the new season. Cellinos 43 managers The Leeds owners record of sacking managers And, having been rebuffed in his efforts to land MK Dons boss Karl Robinson and Bristol Rovers manager Darrell Clarke, the Italian turned his attention to Monk.ddddddddddddfter appointing Monk, Cellino said: Im very pleased to welcome Garry Monk to Leeds United.Garry is part of a new generation of coaches in England and has a lot of potential to develop, which is something we were targeting for the new season.I believe hes very suited to continuing the growth of our young and improving team. He will bring new strengths and a lot of energy to the squad. Leeds chairman Massimo Cellino has made Monk his seventh manager at Elland Road He was a fighter as a player and now hes the same as a manager - as we saw when he did very well at Swansea City. I feel he can really bring the best out of the team.It is a big challenge but Garry is very determined and he trusts himself with this job - he really wanted to come here. That is something which has impressed me a lot.We have chosen to take on the challenge together and we are focused on achieving our goals in the new season. Also See: Cellinos 43 managers Leeds part company with Evans Clarke commits to Bristol Rovers Robinson turns down Leeds ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Sro Lis 20, 2019 04:29
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu