Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » But sometimes the way you lose takes precedence over
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
But sometimes the way you lose takes precedence over
PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 05, 2019 04:42 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bellroll33
...ze zniżką 50 % :)
...ze zniżką 50 % :)

SANTA CLARA, Calif. - San Francisco 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman was scheduled for his first practice of the season Tuesday, officially opening a 21-day window during which the team can decide whether to activate him or send him to the injured reserve list.The three-time All-Pro sustained a major injury to his left knee in last seasons NFC championship game against the Seattle Seahawks. But he has been a constant presence at the 49ers training facility and has been engaging with his teammates as though preparing for every game.Hes looked good to me the past two weeks, linebacker Michael Wilhoite said. I dont know what his work load will be but Im excited about having him back.San Francisco will maintain a cautious approach with Bowman as he eases his way back into football shape.Coach Jim Harbaugh had said Monday that he expects Bowman will take advantage of some walkthrough, some limited individual drills.Bowman had appeared in every game the 49ers played over the previous four years and had started 58, including the playoffs. He had a spectacular season in 2013, with career highs in tackles (192), solo tackles (118), passes defended (9) and sacks (5).He also recorded his only career touchdown on an 89-yard interception return against the Atlanta Falcons.Im sure hes chomping at the bit, Wilhoite said. But at the same time he has to take care of his body. Were ready to have him around 100 per cent of the time.NOTES: In addition to Bowman, the 21-day practice window was also opened on TE Garrett Celek, G Brandon Thomas and CB Keith Reaser. . LB Chris Borland was named one of the five nominees for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week honours. Fans can vote on the official NFL website. . CB Marcus Cromartie was signed to the practice squad and TE Xavier Grimble was released.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL JJ Arcega-Whiteside Womens Jersey . Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. Randall Cunningham Youth Jersey . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. https://www.eaglessportsgoods.com/Womens-Desean-Jackson-Inverted-Jersey/ . But sometimes the way you lose takes precedence over the final score. And how the Jets lost the 5-4 game to the New York Islanders on Thursday is what had Coach Claude Noel hot after the game. Shareef Miller Youth Jersey . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3. Brian Westbrook Eagles Jersey . Everton Preview West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been around the game long enough to not get too high when things are going well and not get too low when they arent. SAN DIEGO -- Manti Teo is back practicing with the San Diego Chargers instead of working on a side field. "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. Until Monday, Teo had been working on a side field with other players recovering from injuries. He had surgery on his right foot in late January. "Im very confident coming into the off-season and today was a great day to be out with the guys," he said. His rookie season got off to a slow start after he injured his foot in the exhibition opener. At the time, the team said it was a sprain but after the season, Teo said it was a stress fracture. "Its getting there," the former Notre Dame star said. "Today was my first day out and it felt pretty good and we are going to continue to work and get better so Im not taking any steps back." Asked to what extent the injury bothered him last year, he said: "Every NFL player, you are never fully healthy. You just make sure you are able to do what you got to do on Sundays and I was able to do what I was able to do and now Im looking forward to this year with a year under my belt and it will be good." After missing the first three regular-season games, Teo started the finaal 14 games, plus the two playoff games.dddddddddddd He was credited with 93 tackles in the regular season. Teo said hes about four or five pounds lighter than last season. "Im a little lighter than I was last year," he said. "A lot of people think Im heavier because Im bigger. I feel good. I feel in control and that is something as a football player that is very, very important." He said he wanted to get "more explosive and stronger. Obviously, it was a little tricky with my foot so we really focused on the muscles around it and got the work necessary and when my foot stated to progress and get better, I was able to do more things with my feet. Everything is a process and now I can start focusing on other things: my drops, getting out of breaks and closing speed and all that good stuff. It is a very exciting time." After practice, coach Mike McCoy aired out his team for several minutes. At one point, he invoked the loss at Denver in the divisional round of the playoffs. "We set a standard around here for whats acceptable and whats not," McCoy said later. "There are certain things you like and certain things you dont like." Tight end Antonio Gates hasnt been at the practices that have been open to the media. McCoy wouldnt say if the absence was medical related. "Gates is accountable for," the coach said. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Czw Wrz 05, 2019 04:42
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: