Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna
Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna Zaloguj Rejestracja FAQ Szukaj

Forum POLSKIE FORUM FANÓW VITASA Strona Główna » O Vitasie słów kilka... » CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Joe Harris had plenty of company in
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat 
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Joe Harris had plenty of company in
PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 04, 2019 05:39 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bellroll33
...ze zniżką 50 % :)
...ze zniżką 50 % :)

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Joe Harris had plenty of company in his misery after a brutal offensive performance for Virginia. Averaging 12 1-2 points per game as the Cavaliers scoring leader, he managed just two in a 48-38 loss to No. 8 Wisconsin on Wednesday night. Harris missed nine of 10 shots. The rest of the starting five? They missed 15 of 21. "We obviously had a horrendous offensive night." Harris said. The Cavaliers 23.4 per cent (11 of 47) shooting percentage was the fourth-lowest in school history, and the 38 points was the second-fewest for a Virginia team in the shot clock era, since 1986. Wisconsin limited Virginia to its lowest point total since a 77-36 loss to Connecticut on Nov. 29, 1993. It figured to make Thursdays film session eye-opening. "Were going to learn how poorly we played offensively and how out of sync and out of character we got," Harris said. "Were all going to be shocked." The Cavaliers (7-2) had won six in a row, helped by unselfish play and ball movement that led to good shots. "I dont know what the heck was going on tonight. The mindset wasnt there," Harris said. The Badgers, led by Josh Gassers 11 points, won despite shooting just 29 per cent, making 15 of 52 shots, and gave coach Bo Ryan his 300th victory with the Badgers. The Badgers (9-0) extended their best start since opening 11-0 in 1993-94. They limited Virginia to just three baskets in a stretch of nearly 22 minutes spanning the halves. Wisconsin avenged a 60-54 loss to the Cavaliers in Madison, Wis., in last years ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Harris scored 22 points in that win. "I think Wisconsin did to us, in a way, what we did to them last year," Virginia coach Tony Bennett said. "Last year we outlasted them a little bit. When it mattered, they were sounder, more poised and made plays." London Perrantes led Virginia with eight points. The Cavaliers tried to make a run by speeding up the slow pace midway through the second half, but came up well short. Malcolm Brogdon was 1 for 7 and Anthony Gill went 1 for 3. Harris was called for a charge after a steal with Virginia trailing 43-36, and after Gasser made a free throw for Wisconsin, the Cavaliers missed three shots from within 3 feet on their next trip. Wisconsin used a 10-5 run over the last 7 minutes of the first half to lead 25-20 at the break. The Badgers also scored the first five points of the second half as Virginias string of missed shots stretched to 13. After Dario Atkins hit a free throw for the Cavaliers 4:23 into the second half, a putback by Frank Kaminsky and a drive by Traevon Jackson pushed Wisconsins lead to 34-21, and Virginia took a timeout. The Cavaliers scored seven straight points, energizing the crowd as they closed to 37-30 on Akil Mitchells free throw with 8:08 to play, but Ben Brust scored on a drive and Gassers 3-pointer made it 42-30. The Cavaliers got to 44-38 with 1:40 left, but never scored again. Will Barton Nuggets Jersey . An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No. Tyler Lydon Jersey . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-nikola-jokic-nuggets-jersey/ . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. Dikembe Mutombo Nuggets Jersey . The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year. Jamal Murray Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension.SOUTHAMPTON, England -- Emmanuel Adebayor continued his Tottenham renaissance on Sunday, scoring twice to clinch a 3-2 victory at Southampton in Tim Sherwoods first Premier League match in temporary charge of the London club.Frozen out by Andre Villas-Boas, who was fired on Monday, Adebayor has quickly repaid the faith Sherwood has shown in him. After scoring in Tottenhams League Cup loss to West Ham on Wednesday, Adebayor kept his place in the starting lineup and secured the victory that puts his seventh-place team just six points behind leader Liverpool. After Adam Lallana put Southampton in front, Adebayor volleyed Tottenham level in the 25th minute on his first league start of the season. Tottenham went in front through Jos Hooivelds own goal and, after Rickie Lambert tapped in a Southampton equalizer, Adebayor slotted in the winner. "I want to thank all my teammates, they have been there for me, they tell me to keep working hard and my chance will come," Adebayor said. "To be here today I am very pleased, not just the goals but for the team and I am very happy for the new manager, the fans. They have been supporting me." The Togo striker has struggled since his brother died earlier this year. "It was emotionally difficult, he was my senior brother, for me, its for him," he said. "He left a son behind. I want to take care of him and his family. I went to the funeral and when I came back I lost my place in the team. "I kept doing my job and as my father told me keep working hard. Today it paid off and I am very happy." Belying the sense of a club in crisis, Tottenham has the best away record in the league this season. But uncertainty over the managers position continues, with Sherwood unsure if he will remain in charge for the next match, on Thursday against West Bromwich Albion, which is also searching for a new manager. "I dont want (the job) on a temporary basis -- I want it for the long term," Sherwood said. Just a week after a 5-0 rout by Liverpool heralded the end of Villas-Boas reign, this was a transformed Tottenham side -- in the second half at least.dddddddddddd Mauricio Pochettinos injury-hit Southampton side had been more dangerous from the start. A Lambert free-kick beat the wall but not goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, but the next attempt on goal was too good for the Frenchman to stop. Danny Fox burst forward and fed Lallana, who turned Vlad Chiriches on the edge of the box before firing a low strike into the bottom corner. Sherwood was somewhat fortunate not to see his side go further behind as Southamptons England trio linked up superbly. Lambert was allowed time to cut the ball across for Lallana, whose fine touch played through Jay Rodriguez, although he was unable to direct his effort on target. It was a missed opportunity Southampton was made to rue in the 25th as a rejuvenated Adebayor struck home, with Roberto Soldado keeping his wayward pass in and swinging over a cross that the striker turned home with a superb hooked volley. Tottenham ended the half in the ascendancy and continued in the same manner when play resumed, although injury meant Mousa Dembele soon had to be replaced by 19-year-old debutant Nabil Bentaleb. Despite the enforced alteration, the visitors remained on top and it was no surprise when they went ahead in the 54th. Christian Eriksen played through Danny Rose, whose low cross from the left was turned by Hooiveld into his own goal. The lead only lasted five minutes. Jack Cork played a defence-splitting pass through to Lallana and, with Lloris having rushed off his line, the Southampton captain squared for Lambert to send the ball into the empty net. After doing well to prevent Adebayor putting Tottenham back ahead, Paulo Gazzaniga was soon beaten by the former Arsenal striker after calamitous defending from a quick throw-in allowed him to strike home. Further chances followed for Tottenham as Soldado burst clear on goal and somehow shot wide, before then meeting a fine cross from the right but directing a six-yard strike into the ground and over. Southampton, though, couldnt beat Lloris again, and remains ninth in the league. ' ' '
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

Wysłany: Sro Wrz 04, 2019 05:39
Reklama

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  

Szybka Odpowiedź
Użytkownik: